CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suggestions Welcome!


Jon and I are doing the Great Urban Race in San Diego to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I seriously get gitty every time I think about it! I don't think he is as thrilled but he will come around. We signed up as the "10 year itch" since it is over our anniversary weekend getaway. The trouble is, we can't come up with a costume for this that is fun! Yes, we thought of the obvious gross one ...
...but seriously...our kids are going to want to see the pictures!

So we either need a good costume idea OR a new team name coupled with a costume idea. Please support me in this! If Jon had it his way we would be drinking margaritas by the pool. We need to push him out of our comfort zone!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

one of you be the number 10.

the other be one of those wooden back scratchers.

that's all i got.