CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

From The Obvious Files

I do not make a habit of verbally bashing my husband. He is a great man and truthfully there isn't much wrong with him. Tonight I would like to share with you something from the "obvious files" I keep in my head. Look at the picture below...




This is my kitchen counter and trash can. Between the two is the brown paper bag where we drop our bottles and cans for recycling. OBVIOUSLY my husband is so exhausted from busting his ass all day for our family that he lacks the arm strength drop the can INTO the bag which sits below. I feel for this man. It must really suck being this tired!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ahhh.... I have truly missed your blog. : )

Billy and Laurel said...

Yes...my whole family suffers from that affliction. Not me--nope, not never! (I can feel their searing eyes of judgement stabbing me in the back for lying. Okay. Fine. We all suffer from that same affliction!)

--laurel

Kristi said...

You're BACK?

I enjoy picture blogs. Like I enjoy picture books. Quick, Entertaining, and to the point. So good.

But seriously...maybe you should get Jon an arm brace or something? This sounds serious....