CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Done!

First, let me apologize for my language. I have already said my forgiveness prayers, but the forgiveness of my friends is important as well. The words of the day are Crap! CRAP! and CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!! I might have snuck a SH**T in there as well but only once (maybe twice she says with shame!) I will make it short and sweet.

1. I finished 4 minutes faster than last year YAY! That was only 3 minutes behind my ultra athletic sister-in-law so that made me feel good!
2. I didn't walk the hill. OK...I didn't walk the first hill. The second one I crapped out 3/4 of the way up, and the 3rd one was almost a success. I am ashamed that I walked a little bit but at least I power walked it. My back was just hurting to much to continue running.
3. I stink so I am going to shower. Enjoy the pics. I hope to get some professional ones next week.

Stats:
#51 for age group (out of 191)
#843 overall (corrected)
Time 1:18:38

Oh yeah, the biggest CRAP came when I landed really hard coming off one of the walls. My knees are very angry with me!



Before the race, in front of the course map








After the race with my sister-in-law and her friends








That's not a tan line, my legs were really that dirty!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You're amazing Gina. I seriously don't know how you do it all. You rock!

PS - Congrats on improving your time!!

Kristi said...

I'm so impressed. I couldn't walk up a hill without mud...let alone run.

So now more Cr$# and no more SH#$

Be proud.

VikingMom said...

Good job Gina. I wouldn't have made it to the first hill...let alone make it up via walking. You make us all proud!

Diane Davis said...

you are a total stud.

Sarah B. said...

Congratulations! Looks like a fun one...and who cares if you walk up the hills...you made it up the hills and that is more than good enough.