CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...

...it was magical!

I had my gays behind me, my stud at my side and disco in my soul!

Highlight:
Meeting Renee, a ridiculously tall drag queen who got me down to the third row.

Lowlight:
Having to return to my seat when I realized Jon might be getting worried. It was 10 glorious minutes in the third row!

Thank you to my hubby for dressing up with me, taking me to the after party, helping me up when I fell down and driving me home!

It was a FABULOUS night!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That picture is a thing of beauty. You guys look great - I'm glad you had fun!!!!

Jon in HB said...

I cannot begin to explain...how much she owes me!!!

Unknown said...

to Jon...
I told to to "own" the shades but good grief dude.

Diane Davis said...

fill us in on the details... what concert was this one? you look HOT btw...

Kristi said...

okay...you do look hot. and i love the stories. but i swear, if you think i am dressing up like a rocker for the journey concert, you must think again! :)

VikingMom said...

The story I heard from Jon today was hilarious...I'm glad that you validated his words.

Let's just say I'm getting scared to go to Journey! We definitely won't be amongst the bored looking people. Having you around might draw me out of my shell.