CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Conversation of the week


Yesterday I picked up Megan a few minute early from VBS. Kurt was still singing his rockin' rendition of "Jesus Loves Me This I Know..." when we entered the restroom. While we were in our respective stalls, I started singing the song. This is how the conversation went from there:

Meg: Mooooooooom...STOP singing
Me: You don't like my singing?
Meg: Kurt sings this song so much better than you and I can't hear him when you do that.
Me: So you don't think Kurt would want me to sing on stage with him?
Meg: Moooooooom...STOP! It is already hard enough to hear him over your pee. Stop talking.

Guess she told me didn't she?

2 comments:

Jon in HB said...

I'd rather listen to pee, over Kurt any day.

Unknown said...

I thought I heard a gentle trickle in the distance.