CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Morning After

Here is a recap of the Journey concert last night:

Jon's ankle is sprained from when he fell down the hill, landing on top of the hot chick in a Def Leopard shirt.

Kristi won the wet t-shirt contest.

Last time I saw Curtis he was wearing my bra and climbing into a random limo. Has anyone seen him since?

Why did I wake up to the tranny mess in the lamay shirt sleeping on my couch?

Heidi & Kurt...WOW! I never expected such R-rated PDA from you!

Laurel looked HOT dancing on stage with the band!

Billy, awesome mixing dude!

Dana, that guy you took home was way too young for you.

Anthony, maybe you can show up next time.

Yes...it was that fun!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

you are hilarious...

i had a great time. thanks for the invite. thanks for the food. thanks for the fun. thanks for being my friend even though i like justin timberlake more than journey.

VikingMom said...

You're a hoot! I enjoyed myself thoroughly...without you I probably would've never gone. (You were the originator the the whole "girls night out" idea a way back.) As for you in that shirt...if you really wanna know--we've got video footage. :)

Mrs. Wakeandahalf said...

Hey, this is late (and off topic), but for some reason comment notification got turned off on my blog. You left a comment to my post on Pirate's Cove awhile back. Email me, WakeSeeky-at-gmail-dot-com, if you still want more info. Sorry for the delay.

Sounds like a fun concert as well! ;-)