CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My House...

...Is falling apart.

Remember the floors we LOVED? The floors that started this whole Blog experience? This is what they look like now.




The floors were buckling in two places. They guys came to fix it today, to the tune of $1,000. Their saw broke. They are now at Home Depot for over an hour trying to fix their saw. Meanwhile, my dryer broke, to the tune of $250. I sent the kids to Boomers with Daddy so I could pack for the mountains. My house is a disaster and my bank account is low.

I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

oh gina...i SO feel your pain. That is what our floors look like too. It sucks. We've been living like this for 2 weeks now...it will supposedly be done while we're on vacation. In the meantime, we are stepping on things, Haley keeps scraping her toes, and it is just a mess.

My bank account is also low, and I too am ready for a vacation. Those two combined are not the best though....

Here is to a month from now, when life will hopefully be more sane, and we will have nice new floors under our feet.

VikingMom said...

How come that always happens...your ready for a vacation when the bank account is low? I thought that only happened to me!

I hope your floor and dryer are happy soon. (As well as your bank balance!)

Tena said...

why do things always come right after another when are bank accounts play into affect! sorry Gina!!

Heidi said...

Oh dear.... I know what you're talking about. Our floors went unfinished in our bathroom for several mohths before the bank account finally rose above that infamous "low threshold" status... Good luck to you!