CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Night At The Oscars


What I loved about the Oscars

I have no interest in fashion. I saw one of the movies and it was only nominated for 1 award. I care not about movie stars except a few heartthrobs from my teen years that still pique my interest. Nonetheless, I went to an Oscar party with some “friends”. Why in quotes? Some are friends I see and talk to in my everyday life. Others I know from Facebook and/or blogging and had never formally “met” before. I went for the social reasons. I went to hang with some ladies, eat way too much food and share in a few laughs. It was a great night! Here are the highlights for me.

KT…seriously the belle of the ball. So classy in her conversations. C.I., stinky p, and other personal info gave the night a certain je ne sais quoi?

Mandy…you ARE as funny as your blog. You really do say all that stuff! I love it! Clown car vagina. Awesome.

Heidi…you were such a good hostess. The food, drinks and prizes were great! You look amazing and should be proud of yourself!

Sarah...fun to hang out and get to know you more. Although the more we hang out, the less you may like me!

Jennifer R…you are funny. I like your stealth, under the radar humor.

Jennifer ?...I hope we did not scare you away with all our crazy talk and language. We really are good wholesome mommy’s!

Laurel…Laurel Laurel Laurel. You my friend are so cute with a few green drinks in you!

Christy…Fun getting to know you too! Although all night I kept wondering if you were making fun of my hair in your head.

And Stacey. WOW! YOU ARE A BLAST! I guess you have to have some sense of humor when your husband looks at naked women all day. I just loved hanging with you! Funny lady!

And I have to agree with Laurel, best part of the night was Jack walking in and saying “Hi Ladies!” TOO STINKIN’ CUTE!

Thank you all for a fun night! Why didn’t we take any pictures???

5 comments:

World of Wright said...

I'm so glad I got to meet you in person (finally). We can release the word "friend" from the quotation marks.
We sooo have to do it again!

Heidi said...

It was SO much fun... We'll have to do it again!

Kristi said...

C.I.

VikingMom said...

The pictures do not exist so our husbands can keep their fantasies and now know the reality! (Mandy's blog...pillow fights, etc.) Billy seriously is still dying to figure out what we talked about that night. Poor man.

VikingMom said...

Sorry, that should read "not", not "now". Man. I'm too tired to type.