CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Shhhh....


I have a confession.

On Wednesday I worked out to Exercise TV in the living room. When I finished I thought I would do a few balance games on Wii fit just to work the abs a bit more. The batteries were low on the board. While I waited for the batteries to defrost (everyone keeps them in the freezer right?), I played Wii...by myself. I raced Mario Kart, went to the Olympics, played a few carnival games and destroyed some Boom Blox. I felt a bit guilty. The kids were working hard at school, Jon was working hard at work, and I was playing Wii in the middle of the day. I shamefully closed the blinds. And kept playing. It felt so good!

6 comments:

VikingMom said...

It's the simple pleasures that keep us sane...I see nothing wrong with you playing Wii in the middle of the night. After all, as a mom you work more than the rest...just not at the same time!

Kristi said...

GOOD FOR U.

VikingMom said...

Okay, apparently I'm losing my mind. I meant "middle of the day" not night. Oops! Either way...good for you!

Mike Rosenthal said...

You deserve a break today...

Yes, I know that's an old McDondald's jingle - but it still rings true.

Take a break and do something fun everyday. It's good for you!

Heidi said...

Sorry - RGI Insurance Services is me. Well, it's not REALLY me - like I'm not actually a dude.

It's just my work account.

With my boss's picture.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know that his face is spashed on your blog.

SingingShrink said...

that's one of the coolest guilty pleasures I've heard of yet. I haven't played Mariokart yet. Is it fun? And don't feel bad. You deserve it.