CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Comments


So as you know I have not been good about commenting on your Blogs lately. I would like to thank you all for continuing to grace me with your support while I seemingly shunned you. It is not that I have not been reading your Blogs, I have. But to comment I have to sign in, then it redirects me to my Blog, then I have to click back over to yours. This is a process I had little patience for in the 2 minutes I had allotted to Blog reading during the torture week they call "finals". Then there is the fact that as time went on, there was more and more I need to type to catch up with everything. This required more time, which i didn't have, so I would continue saying nothing. So today I start a-new. I do have a lot of nuggets I would like to share about Blog posts past, but I think this is the best way to go. There are a few things, however there are a few things that cannot go unnoticed:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMILA! May your teens years be as fun as your childhood!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI 35 is such a magical number! (I am trying to spin it for you!)

My husbands post on fall warmed my heart!

Diane-looks like a wonderful trip to Disneyland. Sorry I didn't get to "meet" you. Hopefully next time. Hey, Maybe KT and I can take a Road Trip sometime!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS! Hope it was filled with love, laughter and of course a night of Karaoke!

Awesome job on the Triathlon Sarah! You are very studly! And I totally laughed at your description of the swimming experience. I think I would have been the same!

Don, where did you find that Star Wars jacket and did they have kids sizes?


Heidi, that is an AMAZING picture of Hope.

Kristi-I am so glad you got a pass out of your crazy day! You certainly sounded stressed when I talked to you, and it was only 2pm. Hope your week got better!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

i am home from the luncheon and all alone when i should still be there with you. wamp wamp.

thanks for the blog comments via your blog.

and thank you for realizing i am not a thief or a liar. that was also encouraging.

love your hair. and you looked purty today.

see u later alligator.

Heidi said...

so nice to see another post from you. Keep them coming! (no pressure)