CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blessed Beyond Belief

What a great weekend I had!

FRIDAY!
Took the princess to











Then went here to stock up for the week












We then went home to do a little of this before bed











SATURDAY
We got to play here all day with friends! It was heavenly!











SUNDAY
Early morning












Then off to












Home for a bit more of this














Time for a bit of this for Mommy












Came home to find the babysitter had offered this for dinner











Which meant I did not have to do any












Now that the kids are











I will watch this and other non intelligent programs












While I do this










I might even treat myself to this













Really...can it get any better than this??? Only if hubby didn't have to work and could have enjoyed it all with us. I am blessed in so many ways!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah! You deserve a good weekend!

I miss you though. Your new life is keeping you too busy.

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I love how energized and refreshed you feel after a great weekend. Yay for you!!

johnsonandjohnson said...

I love that you didn't have to say much in your blog...you could do it all with pictures. However, for me, that would have taken 10 years to find the pictures. I am a lame-o.

I love good weekends too! Glad you had a great one