CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Free Clothes


I have been saving a box of clothes in my garage since losing weight. I was waiting for a good cause to give them to someone. When someone posted on freecycle that her sister lost everything in the fire and had nothing for herself and two daughters I thought I had my cause. But the lady never showed up for the clothes. So on my porch sits a box of size 8-10 pants and large shirts. Some of the stuff was barely worn since I bought it as interim clothes as I was losing weight (I started bigger than that). If you know of someone who is in need of clothing in this size, let me know. I would like it to go to good use.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll keep my ears out. I received word from the room mom in Hope's class that a friend of theirs lost everything in the fires. She didn't say anything about the mom, but they have a daughter who's looking for clothes around size ranging from 4 to 6. I don't know what size megan is, but if you have extra clothes in that size, let me know. thanks!!! :)

Rick said...

I found out at group last Monday night that the lady that runs our nursery has a daughter that is always taking clothes to homeless people in Santa Ana. So that's a possibility