CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Coffee And Ice Cubes



Jon and I are celebrating 9 years of marriage this week. Add to that the 2 1/2 years of dating before that & the 3 years as roommates/friends, his quirkiness has been in my life for almost half my life!

There is one thing about him that I think is so strange, it is actually cute. He has to drink his coffee with an ice cube. He pours it straight out of the coffee pot, puts a cube in it and claims it to be the perfect temperture. If he is reheating coffee, he heats it up, then sticks a cube in it. Once I asked him why he doesn't just heat it for less time and he said it's because his way makes it perfect.

I guess it is one of those things I will never understand. But I always put a cube in it for him when I pour him a cup.

So...what about you? Does your spouse do anything strange like this that makes them unique? Lets share!

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

Hey, I'm a friend of KT's and popped on here--I love your perspective on your husband's quirk!

My husband is funny about napkins--he always has to have one and feels you do to. Getting you a glass of water? You get a napkin. Having a bowl of cereal? Not without a napkin under it. Stealing a cookie from the jar? You CERTAINLY need a napkin!

Just a funny thing about him!

Heidi said...

My husband can't eat pizza unless he can dip it in Ranch dressing.

He won't drink coffee out of a mug unless it's been heated up first.

He can't handle having any kind of spot on his clothes. If he get a spot on his shirt during the day, he has to go home and change.