CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Suck!!!


I do not work at 'C' level. I am a "get an A, never a B" sort of girl. I do not expect this of my children, however I DO expect it of myself! I know I have been out of the school game for 10 years but I still work ahead of schedule and expect a lot of myself. So I was not happy after my midterm last week. It was a medical exam and I just cannot wrap myself around thet type of stuff. I had read the mterials, done the assignemnts and studied for hours. This is a lot more than I can say for anything I did for my pre-law degree from 10 years ago. Anyhow, I was extremely disappointed to get my grade. 78/100. I do NOT work at C+ level. I was ticked. BUT today life took a turn for the better when the grades were posted for the whole class. I was third people. Third in the class. Which leads me to say this...I suck! BUT so does everyone else!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think you're being a little too tough on yourself. Third in the class is really good - and it sounds like the content of the test was pretty intense. Don't put so much pressure on yourself!

VikingMom said...

See Gina? I told you that you were smart. Tell your mom to give you all an easier test next time. At least with her as your professor you can revert back to your teenage days and blame her for everything.