CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Giggling Girls!


I have to do a language sample for one of my classes. The other day I left the video camera on while Megan and one of her friends were playing. Today I spent a few hours transcribing every word they said. It was very hard to do since a lot of the time was filled with giggles. Lots and lots of giggles!!!

Here are some of my favorite tidbits from their time together:

Jon came home from work and went in to talk to the girls.
m-daddy can you get um some duct tape?
j-duct tape?
m-the yellow type.
j-are you gonna catch ducks?
m-fake laugh
l-fake laugh
Jon walks out.
l-that’s not funny of your dad.

The girls were blowing up balloons and letting them fly all over the room. There was a lot of giggling and laughing going on.
m-Don’t blow it up. Don’t blow it up. I’m going to go to the bathroom because last time we did it I laughed so hard I, I, some of the you know what, the bathroom came out. Sometimes if you laugh too hard it just, swish!


m-There. Ok. So. This is gonna be a machine to blow it up, put it down, blow it up, put it down. So it’s gonna fly and then we tie it again. OK, so. It’s gonna, so we’re gonna have like a pump and we’re gonna step on it to make the balloon fly when it’s all pumped up OK? And then we’ll get all of our silliness out and then we can do it because fake laughing, it just, I, I can’t. I can’t help it, so. Um. So, we’re gonna tie this to here. Oh no, we’re not tying it there. Ok. Do you know where. Do you rem. Do you remember when I had that thing when you step on it and a rocket shoots up

HUH???? What were they doing?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hilarious!!! I'm glad to know thay my daughter isn't the only one that seems to speak a different language at times. :)

Kristi said...

Was the video camera pointed at them or was it hiding? I too would love to know what they are doing....