CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Chandler is my friend

I feel like Chandler in that episode where he takes the career profile and it tells him to do exactly what he is doing now. Below is my career profile. It is exactly what I am doing now and EXACTLY the types of things that BORE ME TO PIECES! Clearly those jobs are not for me since I am avoiding them by doing silly blog quizzes! I do agree with the "worst" career part though. I am not funny, and I can only dance to disco!




Your Career Type: Conventional



You are orderly and good at following a set plan.

Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.



You would make an excellent:



Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk

Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary

Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist



The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm an artistic. Hmmm...

Heidi said...

Okay - I'm beginning to question the scientific validity to these quizzes. My 80s Hunk is BILL GATES. Ummm... no.