CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dr. Don



A quick "Shout Out" to Dr. Don for being a wonderful, selfless guy! He has volunteered to judge the ACSI speech meet for me. This means instead of judging another grade level, I get to be in the room coaching and watching Dylan during his speech! I am especially grateful since last week I found out my husband could not even video the speech. I was heart broken to miss Dylan's big event. Now, I am leaping with joy!

THANK YOU DON!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you. Yay Don!

discomommy said...

It worked out great for me but I still have 2 friends who will be judging and missing their children. I am so sad for them!

Don said...

I'm really happy to do it...Maybe we can round up a couple of others before Friday!

Unknown said...

he's good peeps that Dr. Don..