CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Zig Zag Day

This was my day.
HB to FV
FV to Fashion Island
Fashion Island to Balboa Peninsula
Balboa Peninsula to HB
HB to Irvine
Irvine to Tustin

When I got to Tustin at 5pm we were at the oral surgeon's office. We waited until 6 to be seen at which point I was told YUP...it's gotta come out...tonight! YIKES! I'll spare you the details, except we came home one tooth and a whole lotta cash lighter. We didn't get home until 8:30. LONG DAY!

Dylan did great! He is going to be in pain tomorrow but for me, the worst is over! He is thrilled about his 3-4 days of a soft diet!

He said a prayer that the tooth fairy would still come even though this one was "yanked out"! I am sure she will be visiting that brave boy.

Oh, and I would feel like a bad Mom if I didn't mention that Megan had her tooth fixed today too and when we finally got her to bed at 9pm she said the little tooth was so sore, "every part of my body is hurting". She was really just needing a little attention and sleep but she will still get a "soft diet" tomorrow. I am a pushover!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

OH dear.... That doesn't sound like a good time. Poor Dylan! He sounds like quite a trooper though. I hope the Tooth Fairy brought him big money! : ) I also hope the Tooth Fairy brought Mommy a little somethin' somethin' too. Like a nice glass of wine maybe?

VikingMom said...

I'm glad to hear that the kiddo's survived the experience. Because of your blog about teeth I went ahead and scheduled appointments for everyone.

If they have cavities I'll blame it on you. Cavities don't exist if you don't know they're there right? :)

Heidi said...

OKAY GINA!!! It's been a week. C'mon - cough up something new! What's going on in your world?