CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Life

I am Exhausted!


Heidi asked what's been going on, the picture sums it up for me. Year round I work 3 part time jobs that all allow me to work whenever I want to (mostly at night after everyone is in bed!). BUT, this is the one week a year I have to work to complete a project by a deadline. I am busy getting the beach house ready for renters which entails a lot of shopping (blech), cleaning (blech), laundry (blech), making beds (blech) and even ironing (BLECH!!). I am packing dishes, organizing storage closets, cleaning out the garage, moving furniture, painting, gardening, you name it! It is tons of work in a very short window. Think of it as moving with only 5 days notice. Simply put, my body is not used to 12 hour days of this type of work! It is an exhausting process!

So there you have it, why I am too tired to type, e-mail, update, etc. my head is spinning with to do lists and the thought of more cleaning. Plus I still have my usual commitments that take a lot of time, classroom parties, household chores (BLECH!), kids classes, etc. etc. etc. I'll be back to normal on Sunday!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! I'm getting tired just reading about all of that stuff! Hope you get a nice nap on Sunday...